Do you experience panic like sensations? Does it feel like you can’t control them no matter how hard you try? You are not alone. Anxiety and panic are among the most commonly experienced mental health issues.
My practice offers the most effective forms of treatment, to help you resolve panic attacks.
When it comes to treating panic, research shows that therapy is a very effective option. That’s because panic therapy – as opposed to medication – treats more than just symptoms to the problem.
Here are some signs of panic:
- Increased heart rate
- Sensations of difficulty breathing or choking
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Trembling or shaking
- Sweating, chills and/or hot flashes
- Numbness or tingling sensations
- Nausea or abdominal distress
- Feeling dizzy, unsteady, lightheaded, or faint
- Fear of losing control or going crazy or fear of dying
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your panic symptoms, learn how to relax, look at panic symptoms in a new, less frightening way, and develop effective coping skills.
If you suffer from panic attacks, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.