I realize that no two people are the same and as such tailor my therapy to meet the specific needs of my clients. Whether you are struggling with anxiety or life stressors I will help you recognize underlying problems, fully realize your strengths and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to see things a different, healthier way.
My practice provides individual counseling for clients age 18+. In addition to providing services for all adults, I support family caregiver experience and older adult mental health. I provide informed care for LGBTQIA+ clients. Telemental health video-based visits are currently available for clients in the Seattle/King County area of Washington State.
Mental Health Concerns:
- Life Transitions
- Family Caregiver Stress
- Aging/ Older Adult Transitions
- Grief and Loss
Modalities I am Trained in:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy- Insomnia (CBT-I)
- Mindfulness Based Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ER/P)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)