Free 30 minute new client inquiry phone call prior to first appointment.
- $175 for Initial Assessment (50-75 minutes)
- $150 for 55-minutes Individual Therapy
Both in-person and telehealth video appointments are available for individuals residing in Washington State.
I am an in-network provider for Regence insurance. I may be considered an out-of-network provider for other insurance plans. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
Please contact your health insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I need pre-authorization from my insurance company for out of network services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Does my plan cover telehealth services?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment of client fees is due at time of service. We accept credit and debit cards, including FSA & HSA cards, as forms of payment.
Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have certain types of health care coverage or who are not using certain types of health care coverage a “Good Faith Estimate” estimating the expected cost of items or services before those items or services are provided. Questions about your rights? Contact CMS at www.cms.gov/nosurprises
or by calling the CMS No Surprises Help Desk 800-985-3059.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the scheduled session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!