Free 30 minute new client inquiry phone call prior to first appointment.
Please contact us directly to discuss rates for services.
Due to the current COVID-19 virus all services are done through online telemental health video appointments. Telemental health services are available for individuals in the Seattle/King County area of Washington State.
I am an in-network provider for Regence insurance. I may be considered an out-of-network provider for other insurance plans. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
Please contact your health insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I need pre-authorization from my insurance company for out of network services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Does my plan cover telehealth services?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment of client fees is due at time of service. Due to the COVID-19 virus all services are done through telemental health video appointments and we accept credit and debit cards, including FSA & HSA cards, as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!