I realize that no two people are the same and as such tailor my therapy to meet the specific needs of my clients. Whether you are struggling with anxiety or life stressors I will help you recognize underlying problems, fully realize your strengths and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to see things a different, healthier way.
My practice provides individual counseling for clients age 18+. Telemental health video-based visits are currently available for clients in the Seattle/King County area of Washington State.
Here are common stages of treatment you can expect in our work together:
- The greeting and meeting stage: assessment and history taking (first 1-3 visits)
- The sharing and understanding stage: understanding who you are, your life circumstances, your mental health problem and discussing treatment options (first 1-3 visits, but this stage continues throughout our work together)
- The planning stage: identifying your therapy goals and collaborating on a plan of treatment (first 1-4 visits, but this stage is refined throughout our work together)
- The learning/practicing stage: learning and applying information and skills from therapy during our sessions and in your everyday life (visit 2+, the start and duration depends on your mental health complexity and your motivation and engagement)
- The refining stage: adjusting your practice and understanding of information gained in stages 1-4
- The independent integration stage: consistently applying information independently in and outside of our therapy session to reduce and prevent mental health problems
Main Types of Therapy Offered: